Homewood, Alabama Est. 1926 Pullover Hoodie
Currently in production. Will be delivered week of Dec. 9th, 2019!
Get this cool striped pullover hoodie and represent Homewood, Alabama – Est. 1926.
Printed on Independent Trading Company Oatmeal Heather/Salt & Pepper French Terry Hooded Pullover. The perfect midweight sweatshirt for all occasions. Offers a fitted body with contrast french terry interior and best of all – thumbholes at the cuffs!
- 7.5 oz (250 gm) pre-laundered 70% cotton/30% polyester blend french terry
- 32 singles face yarn for supreme printability and softness
- Unlined hood
- Split stitch double needle sewing
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs, waistband, and side panels
- Antique nickel eyelets
- Two antique nickel tipped flat drawcords (one contrast + one dtm)
- Media pocket and eyelet in front pocket
- Thumbholes at cuffs
- Twill neck tape
- Slim unisex fit
Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
|Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.|
|Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.|
|Do not dry clean.|